** CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
New England is steeped in history and known for its amazing fall foliage, and on this fall foliage tour you`ll have a chance to experience the spectacular beauty and historic places. A sightseeing tour in Boston highlights landmarks that were pivotal to the United States` history, and a visit to Cornelius Vanderbilt`s mansion, The Breakers, gives you a taste for life in a bygone era.
History is not all you`ll experience on this marvelous fall foliage tour. You`ll also see spectacular beauty and amazing fall foliage. In Maine, visit Acadia National Park, one of America`s most visited national parks, where you`ll take a carriage ride before enjoying a local treat at the historic Jordan Pond Restaurant located inside the park—a special experience offered by Globus. In New Hampshire, travel to the scenic White Mountains, New England`s greatest range and premier outdoor playground, and enjoy the Raven Interpretive Program. Take a beautiful drive through Franconia Notch, a New Hampshire region with breathtaking scenery, and along the Kancamagus Highway, well known as one of the country`s best fall foliage viewing areas. Throughout your tour, marvel at the scenic drives and stunning fall colors full of blazing red, orange, and yellow leaves (if Mother Nature permits).
In addition to the carriage ride in Acadia National Park, we have included some other fun experiences on this fall foliage tour. Enjoy a Colonial-style dinner at the historic Salem Cross Inn in Sturbridge and a lobster bake in the seaside town of Bar Harbor. With the gorgeous scenery, interesting historic sights, and fun adventures, it`s a vacation not to be missed!
- Round-trip flights from Milwaukee to Boston and return
- Current taxes and fees in the amount of $144.10 per person. NOTE: taxes and fees are subject to change at any time even after final payment has been made.
- Round-trip airport/hotel motorcoach transfers including baggage handling when purchasing our air-included package
- Eight nights` first-class hotel accommodations (One night Boston; two nights Bar Harbor; one night North Conway; one night Killington; one night Southbridge; two nights Newport)
- All hotel taxes, baggage handling for one bag per person
- Daily Breakfast
- Four three-course dinners including a special lobster bake in Bar Harbor and a farewell dinner in Newport
- Sightseeing to include:
o BAR HARBOR: Lobster bake
o ACADIA NATIONAL PARK: Sightseeing; carriage ride with local treat at the historic Jordan Pond Restaurant
o NORTH CONWAY: Raven Interpretive Program
o WOODSTOCK: Sightseeing; visit Billings Farm & Museum with ice cream
o STOCKBRIDGE: Visit Norman Rockwell Studio & Museum
o STURBRIDGE: Colonial-style dinner at the Salem Cross Inn; visit Sturbridge Village
o MYSTIC SEAPORT: Sightseeing
o NEWPORT: Orientation tour; visit The Breakers mansion; farewell dinner
o BOSTON: Sightseeing tour with a Local Guide
- Professional local Tour Director
- Professional driver and guide for transfers and included excursions
- Experienced Tour Manager from Fox World Travel to accompany the group*
- Customized, informative travel documents containing all trip details and helpful planning information
* Minimum group required for the Fox World Travel tour manager to participate. In the unlikely event the minimum number is not reached, the tour will still include a professional local guide in the destination.
Not Included: Air on land only packages, Travel Insurance, gratuities for airport porters, tour guides, motorcoach drivers, meals (other than those included in the package), optional excursions that may be offered, trip cancellation insurance, and any items of a personal nature.
*This package includes air that has not yet been assigned, the identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier`s code-share partner, will be assigned and disclosed at a later date.