ENGLAND SCOTLAND & THE MILITARY TATTOO WITH GEORGE GRAPHOS
July 31-August 9, 2020
BOOK BELOW OR CALL 833-TL TRIPS (858-7477)
The "Royals", mounted horse guards, prehistoric monuments, Roman ruins, UNESCO World Heritage sites, picturesque villages, ancient forts & castles, Scottish Whiskey tastings and the most spectacular performance of bagpipers, drums, dancers, vocalists and symphony orchestra from across the globe at the Royal Scottish Military Tattoo.
Join Travel Leaders – Discovery World Travel and Kathy & George Graphos, retired meteorologist WBAY TV 2, for a majestic tour of the best of England & Scotland in 2020! This guided vacation captures the history, beauty, charming locals, famous native sons and daughters and out of the way treasures of England and Scotland. Travel Leaders – Discovery World Travel invites you to join us in 2020.
- Roundtrip group motorcoach transfers to Chicago O`Hare Airport from select pickup points**
- Roundtrip flights between Chicago O`Hare (ORD) and London Heathrow (LHR) operated by American Airlines**
- Professional driver for touring, transfers and included highlights in destination
- Globus Vacations professional local tour director
- Hotel luggage handling for one suitcase per person in destination
- Eight nights` accommodations in 4-star hotels throughout England/Scotland
- Three nights in London at the Hilton London Metropole or Similar
- One night in Bath at Hilton Bath or similar
- One night in Liverpool at Aloft Hotel Liverpool
- Two nights in Edinburgh at the Leonardo Royal Hotel or Similar
- One night in York at the Mercure York Fairfield Manor
- 2 dinners with wine
- 9 Full English Breakfast Daily
- Sightseeing as Outlined in the Daily Itinerary
- Host George Graphos**
- Travel Leaders-Discovery World Travel Tour Manager**
- Current taxes and fees of $221.00 per person (subject to change)
- LONDON: Guided Sightseeing, visit St. Paul`s Cathedral
- STONEHENGE: Visit the prehistoric monument
- BATH: Visit the Roman relics
- LUDLOW: Visit the medieval market town
- LLANGOLLEN: Visit the picturesque village
- GRASMERE: Visit Wordsworth`s village, try original Grasmere gingerbread
- GRETNA GREEN: Enjoy a whisky tasting
- EDINBURGH: Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle
- ABBOTSFORD: Guided tour of Sir Walter Scott`s house
- JEDBURGH: Take pictures of the abbey ruins
- YORK: Walking tour
- STRATFORD-UPON-AVON: Take pictures of Anne Hathaway`s Cottage, visit Shakespeare`s birthplace
Not Included: Roundtrip airfare on room only bookings, travel insurance, gratuities for airport porters, tour guides, motor coach drivers, meals (other than those included in the package), optional excursions, baggage fees and any items of a personal nature.
**A minimum number of passengers is required for the host and/or Travel Leaders-Discovery World Travel tour manager to accompany this group. Hotels, tour itinerary and tour inclusions are subject to change.
**Flight schedules are subject to change and Travel Leaders-Discovery World Travel has no control over flight changes, delays or cancellations. Tickets will be non-refundable once issued. Changes will be subject to a
fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. A minimum number of passengers is needed for group air and/or motor coach transfers.
**Valid passport is required to travel, with 6 months validity past the last date of travel.